For benign liver diseases
- TIPS (Transjugular Intrahepatic Porto systemic Shunts) for refractory variceal bleeding or intractable ascites)
- Albumin dialysis: (MARS or Prometheus) for liver failure
- Fibroscan measurements (assessment of degree of fibrosis)
- Liverbiopsies: transjugular and non transjugular
For Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Benign and malignant diseases
- Therapeutic ERCP
- PTC and cholangioscopic procedures
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery.
- Hyperthermic ablative treatment of liver lesions, combined with partial liver resection, when indicated.
- Multidisciplinary approach and planning, in particular for all patients presenting an HPB tumour / cancer.
Living donor liver transplantation as a treatment of liver failure.